Bark & Chatter ~ New Blogger Alert


Today we are happy to introduce you to the group from Bark & Chatter.

I love dogs. I always have. I started out as a pre-schooler with a furry, drooly Newfoundland who was bigger than me. Over the years I’ve shared my home and my heart with “good” dogs, “bad” dogs, purebreds and mutts. Some of my best and worst moments have been spent with my four-legged friends.

Bark and Chatter was inspired by my current furry pal, Finnius, a happy little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who wants nothing more in the world than my company – that and cheese treats. Finnius graciously (sort of) shares the joint with three cats - Callie, Toby, and Coco - who have better things on their minds than blogging, such as loafing, prowling, and fighting amongst themselves.

Bark and Chatter is a place to celebrate the unparalleled connection between man and dog; a place for dogs and their people to share ideas and experiences with other people who love with their dogs like I do; a place for those who are familiar with the dirtier side of dog life – and a place to celebrate the great moments, big and small!

Let’s bark… and chat!

Stop by Bark and Chatter today and say hi!