Sushi's Diary ~ New Blogger Alert


Today we have kitty mom Piper talking about her beauty, Sushi from Sushi's Diary.

I've always loved cats. I guess my dad was a big influence. When he was a teenager, a cat saved him. The cat jumped on the bandit's shoulder, startled him and ran away. From then on, we rescued cats from the streets.

Sushi is my first cat, my own pet cat. She just turned 8 months. She is curious about everything. She loves to play, eat and sleep all the time.

I decided to create her own blog to keep track of the milestones in her life. Sushi is also my stress reliever. She brings me joy with all her cuteness. She doesn't need fancy toys. Just crumple a piece of paper into a ball, toss it to her, and off she goes with it to play! She's like a baby to me... my fur baby and I love her to pieces!

Sushi: Come check out my blog. I want to have lotsa friends!

Love, Love, Love,
Piper & Sushi

Stop by & say hello to Sushi & if you haven't already taken the time to do so, please take a moment to fill out our survey!