Jolly Paw Prints ~ New Blogger Alert


Let's meet the gang from Jolly Paw Prints!

Today I would like to introduce my story to you fellow dog lovers like my big sister, Stephanie. I am a mixed of both the American and English Cocker Spaniels.

You see, I have several names given by different people. I was a very independent puppy; I left my parents at a very young age, and went to live with a total stranger who isn’t even the same species as me, a Human. I was named Wei Wei. I was cared and loved until my first Human had to give me away to some other Human for career reasons. She gave me to my big sister, Stephanie. Now, I am named Cocoa, I was delighted and at the same time home sick. But that was temporary, Steph showed me her love and care through food and play time. I love Steph’s big garden where I could chase squirrels and birds all day.

I love to chill at my fav spot.

And she always feed me the yummy and healthy stuff like carrots, broccoli and potatoes. And I love the weekends, that’s when she would feed me yummy yummy meat…..*slobbering on the floor while blogging*. Oh and she gave a birthday cake that I could eat them all without sharing. A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Stop by Jolly Paw Prints & say hi!