Rascal & Rocco ~ New Blogger Alert


I've been having some trouble logging in to Blogger, but for the moment we're back.

Today we'd like you to meet Rascal & Rocco!

Rascal and Rocco are always getting into strange and hilarious situations! My little family adopted these two crazy cat brothers from a local shelter when they were both three years old. We went in to find a kitten, one kitten, of course, but the kittens all hid under the cages from my two small kids, my hubby, and I; whereas these two, who have no shame, sprawled their fat (they were exceedingly fat!), furry selves across the floor and begged for their bellies to be rubbed. Who ever heard of a cat who wants a belly rub! Let alone from a stranger! Not to mention toddler and preschool aged strangers! Weird? They must be ours.

We have never regretted our decision, however they have been nothing but trouble makers since the day we brought them home! They are mischievous, demanding, clumsy, and sometimes their behavior is downright bewildering! They provided so much material, without even trying, that I simply had to give them their very own blog! What else was I to do with the ever growing collection of funny photos and videos of these two, than to share them with an audience that would appreciate them! Little did I know I was far from the only one! It's been an absolute joy connecting with so many pet lovers across the world who can relate to my exasperation with (and love of) my furry kids!

Stop by Rascal & Rocco and welcome them to the world of blogging!