Next Andrew Grantham Viral Video? #ShakeItForward

I know you've probably seen Andrew Grantham's hugely adorable viral video, "Ultimate Dog Tease".

Well my friends at Iams have teamed up with Andrew to show off their new Shakeables dog treats. You know that I have been lucky enough to been able to partner with Iams for the past several years and I feed all of my pets Iams food.

This new Iams Shakeables video Punk'd Puppy is fantastic.  It's good for a huge smile.  This guy is a genius and Oskar will vouch for the fact that Iams Shakeables are super yummy!


We'll be doing a Shakeables review and giveaway post in a couple of days, but I wanted to get this video out to you right away.  If Iams Punk'd Puppy it doesn't make you smile, I'll eat a Shakeables treat myself.  Okay, I really won't because I have that chronic stomach condition, but if I could I would :)

And the best part?  Through December 31st, for every view or hashtag (#ShakeItForward) share, Iams will donate a bowl of food to pets in need at select nonprofit animal shelters across the country--up to 250,000 bowls of food—through their Bowls of Love program!

So check out the fun above and stay tuned to learn more about Iams Shakeables and their Bowls of Love program.